No hidden fees or surcharges
Bloomed Almond Trees - Gran Canaria
Typical Canarian products, Canarian music, traditional dances and much more! Get to know the typical Canarian culture and live the experience of an authentic Canarian.
Get into the typical Canarian culture and get to know all its traditions!
Verbenas, festivals, tastings of typical Canarian dishes and products, almond casserole contest and much more!
Join one of the most popular festivals in Gran Canaria and experience the authentic customs and traditions full of musical performances by different folk groups of traditional Canarian music accompanied by their dances that flood with joy and fun every corner through which they pass. Get to know the most traditional games, the autochthonous sports such as Lucha Canaria, the tasty gastronomy and the authentic Canarian handicrafts, a real spectacle!
Itinerary - Valsequillo (approx. 6 hours)
- 10:00 a.m. - Inauguration of the Craft Fair in the pedestrian zone of Valsequillo / Popular music meeting in the Plaza Tifaritti.
- 11:00 a.m. - Performance by Los Gofiones in the Plaza de San Miguel / Performance by the Rancho de Ánimas de Valsequillo de Gran Canaria in the streets of the old town / Municipal street market.
- 11:30 a.m. - Exhibition of animals.
- 12:00 hours - Start of the Dragging Competition / Show of the Shepherd's Leap / Fighting of the Garrote / Raising of the Plough.
- 12:30 p.m. - Folkloric gathering in the Plazas de San Miguel.
- 16:00 hours - Milking from the teat to the bowl in the vicinity of the Plaza de San Miguel.
- Sunday 29th January 2023 (Valsequillo).
- Sunday 05 February 2023 (Tejeda).
7 hours approx.
Language of the visit:
English, Spanish and German.
Valsequillo y Tejeda - Gran Canaria
Activity not recommended for people with reduced mobility.
Wheelchairs must be foldable (no motor) and the visitor must be accompanied by a responsible person to help him/her go up and down the 3 steps of the bus.
Children must be accompanied during the entire visit of an adult responsible for them.
Appropriate clothing and footwear according to the season. In winter a pullover or light jacket is recommended.
Please be punctual at the pick-up point as stated on your travel document (voucher).
- Transfer from tourist areas
Not included (Optional)
What details do I need to send to make a reservation via your website?
To book a tour, all you have to do is fill in our booking form (don't forget to put your country code in the phone number) and pay by one of the payment methods available on our website.
If you have any questions, please contact us by email at the following address: email@example.com
Our customer service staff will get back to you within 24 hours (in most cases).
Is it possible to travel with a wheelchair?
If the wheelchair is foldable, it can be accommodated on one of our excursions; although it must always be communicated at the moment of requesting your reservation.
If, on the other hand, the wheelchair is not foldable or the occupant cannot be removed from it, we would on request give you an estimate for a private tour in a specially-adapted bus.
Electric scotter are not permited by the bus company.
How can I make my payment?
We have several ways of payment:
- We can provide you with a link with your booking number to pay through a payment gateway.
- Cash deposit or bank transfer and send an email with proof of payment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Credit or debit card, either by payment gateway or by telephone.
- PayPal (It is very simple and only takes a minute).
None of these payment methods entails any increase in the total price of the service, except for the costs charged by your own bank, if you make a transfer to our current account.
How do I know which is my bus?
Our buses are identified with a board in the front window with the name of the company. LOW COST Tours Our guides will try to find you at your assigned stop, and you should have your ticket/voucher ready to help us identify you.
Free! Cancel without charge up to 24 hours before the activity. If your reservation is canceled within 24 hours prior to the service or you don't show up, there will be not refund.
Up to 24 hours before the activity takes place
Chosen among many to have the best experience during your stay
We take great care of our activities to offer you the best quality/price ratio
Telephone support from 8 to 22 hours during the 365 days of the year
Make plans on the go, with instant confirmations and digital tickets
Measures & Recommendations against COVID-19